Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Ensure that the abstract page DOES NOT contain the authors’ details and contacts such as names, postal address, email address, and phone number.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is prepared using the journal manuscript template
- The title page contains only: Title of the manuscript, Authors’ names, affiliations, and contact details of the corresponding author.
ArticlesSection default policy
Copyrights for articles published in SLUJST are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.